Sympathetically designed to enhance the conservation area, the properties offer the charm of traditional architecture with the comfortable modern amenities of 21st Century living.
The houses have been designed for open plan style living with large kitchens, luxurious master bedroom suites, a further two or three bedrooms, large elevated rear gardens and south-facing waterside front gardens, with running moorings.
The development is three cottages, Quay Cottage, Cedar Cottage and Revelarc.
The houses are finished to an extremely high standard with:
• High performance Rationel windows and doors
• Handmade kitchens from Yealm Kitchens with Silestone worktops and Siemens appliances
• Underfloor heating supplemented by an eco friendly wood burning ‘boiler stove’
• Bathrooms with Duravit sanitary ware, dual fuel heated towel rails and Porcelanosa tiling
• Oak flooring, internal doors and staircases
• Electrically operated and insulated Hormann garage doors